AdSupply is a Culver City, California based ad tech company that started in 2011 with a mission to develop more effective advertising. We’re currently ranked by comScore in the top 20 for overall reach and we are the 4th largest display network for the News category in the United States. We are known for our direct relationships with advertisers & publishers, our patented ad platform, and our commitment to balancing ad campaign performance with a respectful end user experience. With offices in London, Seattle and Los Angeles, AdSupply has the ambitions and means to expand our talented team in 2017 and beyond.
AdSupply is searching for a digital marketing enthusiast to join our fast-paced business development team as an Advertiser Success Manager. This is an entry-level position with fantastic room for growth. We are looking for a full-time commitment at our company headquarters in Culver City.
Through working with our Advertiser Sales and Ad Operations teams, the successful candidate will learn the foundations of digital marketing and play an integral role in both inbound & outbound sales initiatives as well as advertiser campaign success. You will become highly proficient at navigating the AdSupply ad server, utilizing our CRM system, and working within our client support system to quickly resolve tasks.
This person will be responsible for vetting inbound inquiries and onboarding our sales representative’s advertising clients, showing advertisers the ropes of our platform, and aiding both clients and our sales reps toward a successful business relationship. This includes being able to demonstrate how to use our platform and being able to leverage our reporting system to share valuable insights so advertisers can optimize toward their campaign goals. The Advertiser Success Manager will also play a role in helping to segment, prospect, identify, and contact potential new business relationships. There is a significant amount of admin work in our CRM (entering and maintaining lead and deal information) and a lot of email and Skype communication.
At its heart, this job is for someone who is interested in starting a lucrative career in advertising sales and/or operations, likes to explore the web in all its complexities, and enjoys taking on new challenges.
Advertiser Success Manager Requirements
- Candidate should be organized & analytical (Excel skills rock)
- Candidate should have strong written communication skills & be proficient with both formal and casual communication channels (you’ll be typing plenty)
- Candidate should be comfortable with face-to-face communication in different types of settings (client meetings, networking events, industry conferences, etc.)
- Work well in a team environment and be able to pass information between departments in an accurate & timely manner
- Experience with or willingness to learn a basic customer management application or understanding of CRM workings
- Comfort managing multiple revenue opportunities in different stages of the sales pipeline
- Ability to understand basic client ad campaign reports
Profile & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree ideal (not required)
- Attention to detail (this one’s important)
- Positive attitude and friendly team interactions
- Timely communication and ability to keep organized
- Ability to act as information hub between multiple departments
- Results oriented, motivated, and dedicated
- Hunger to learn (if you don’t know, ask!)
Compensation & Perks
AdSupply is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes all candidates. The Advertiser Success Manager is a salaried position with benefits (after 90 days), a competitive salary, and an opportunity to be part of our profit sharing plan.
We have excellent benefits, including:
- Top class company-paid health insurance for employees and their dependents (including dental and vision)
- Retirement 401k plan with maximum match from AdSupply
- Open, friendly office with fully stocked kitchen, hot bagel Mondays, catered lunch Wednesdays, and connected speakers to share your favorite playlists.
- Once-a-month team activities, company movie nights, diverse and inclusive workplace
- Paid networking opportunities and travel, attend major marketing events and conferences
- Awesome coffee and Sonos music so you can share your favorite playlist with the office
If becoming an Advertiser Success Manager sounds like the right digital marketing career for you, please fill out the application form below. If for any reason you are having issues with this form, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you.