Job UpdateHello and thanks for looking at a career with AdSupply! This position has been filled. However, please feel free view other job listings on AdSupply Careers. We are always looking for qualified, passionate team members. — AdSupply Team
AdSupply is a Culver City, California based ad tech company. We’re known for our Top 5 comScore ranked ad network, patented ad formats, and a commitment to balancing ad campaign performance with a respectful end user experience. We love being part of the Los Angeles media & marketing ecosystem, are at the forefront of ad tech, and will continue to evolve display advertising. As a sustainable business, AdSupply has the ambitions and means to expand our talented team in 2017.
The compliance assistant is a full-time entry level position in which the candidate is responsible for approving or declining all new advertisements submitted to run on the AdSupply Ad Network. The compliance assistant will report to the compliance officer and ad operations, and the position will include various additional tasks, including pulling reports and researching any suspicious traffic fluctuation and/or non-compliant ad creative.
Compliance Assistant Responsibilities
- Review all advertisements submitted for the network and approve/decline based upon AdSupply compliance standards.
- Review previously approved advertisements to check for functionality and/or non-compliance on the network.
- Keep track of any suspicious advertisements that may be attempting to inject malware or other malicious viruses.
- Thoroughly check all offers running on the network to ensure functionality and aesthetic (eye-catching) quality.
Profile & Experience
- Some knowledge of the internet advertising ecosystem (online advertising experience a plus).
- Good investigative skills (we need someone who is suspicious of everything!).
- Extreme attention to detail (please include the word Infinity in the subject line of your response so we know you’ve got this).
- Ability to follow direction and work hard.
- Ability to identify problems that may not be initially apparent or obvious.
- Patience (approving and declining ads can be a bit routine at times).
- Knowledge of how malware/adware is spread through online advertisements a major plus.
- Good writing/email communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and generally computer savvy.
Compensation & Perks
AdSupply is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes all candidates. The Compliance Assistant will enjoy all AdSupply benefits, including:
- Hourly Rate $12-$15/hour depending on experience (DOE)
- Top class company-paid health insurance for employees and their dependents (including dental and vision)
- Retirement 401k plan with maximum match from AdSupply
- Open, friendly office with a fully stocked kitchen, hot bagel Mondays, and catered lunch Wednesdays
- Once-a-month team activities, company movie nights, diverse and inclusive workplace
- Awesome coffee
If becoming a Compliance Assistant sounds like the right digital marketing career for you, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.