Job UpdateHello and thanks for looking at a career with AdSupply! This position has been filled. However, please feel free view other job listings on AdSupply Careers. We are always looking for qualified, passionate team members. — AdSupply Team
AdSupply is a Culver City, California based ad tech company. We’re known for our Top 5 comScore ranked ad network, patented ad formats, and a commitment to balancing ad campaign performance with a respectful end user experience. We love being part of the Los Angeles media & marketing ecosystem, are at the forefront of ad tech, and will continue to evolve display advertising. As a sustainable business, AdSupply has the ambitions and means to expand our talented team in 2017.
As the first point of contact for AdSupply, the Front Office Manager embodies the heart and soul of the office. Not only will you need to have organization and technical skills, but you will need to truly be a “people person.”
The position handles all daily office needs, both big and small. From replenishing office supplies and organizing office events to coordinating shows, travel and schedules for the sales and executive teams, you will be in the unique position to learn about all facets of AdSupply. The perfect candidate for the position is a multitasker who can prioritize all daily responsibilities along with additional requests and projects and can bring a positive energy to the office.
Front Office Manager Requirements
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Greeting guests, help them with parking and offering refreshments
- Add appointment settings
- Interaction with CRM, client data entry, and daily inbound lead processing
- Maintaining office resources (office supplies, computer resources, kitchen supplies, etc.)
- Stocking kitchen, preparing coffee and maintaining office cleanliness
- Providing support to different departments as needed (primarily sales and accounting)
- Coordinate and manage conference details (flight, hotel, transportation, booth furnishings, etc.)
- Event planning: office outings, holiday party, dinners with clients
- Facilities – point of contact for building management
- Catering weekly office lunches
- Available to run errands for executive team (pickup/drop-off client gifts, lunches and office supplies)
Profile & Experience
- Advanced efficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Communication and correspondence skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication friends
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to work within multiple deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred 1 year in office management experience
Compensation & Perks
AdSupply is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes all candidates. The Front Office Manager will be compensated an hourly rate of $14-$15/hour depending on experience.
We have excellent benefits, including:
- Top class company-paid health insurance for employees and their dependents (including dental and vision)
- Retirement 401k plan with maximum match from AdSupply
- Open, friendly office with a fully stocked kitchen, hot bagel Mondays, and catered lunch Wednesdays
- Once-a-month team activities, company movie nights, diverse and inclusive workplace
- Awesome coffee
If becoming a Front Office Manager sounds like the right digital marketing career for you, please fill out the application form below. If for any reason you are having issues with this form, send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
We can’t wait to hear from you.