Job UpdateHello and thanks for looking at a career with AdSupply! This position has been filled, but please feel free to submit your resume. We are always looking for qualified, passionate team members. — AdSupply Team
AdSupply is a Culver City, California based ad tech company. We’re known for our Top 5 comScore ranked ad network, patented ad formats, and a commitment to balancing ad campaign performance with a respectful end user experience. We love being part of the Los Angeles media & marketing ecosystem, are at the forefront of ad tech, and will continue to evolve display advertising. As a sustainable business, AdSupply has the ambitions and means to expand our talented team in 2016.
Adsupply is searching for a motivated, self-driven individual to join our team as a Publisher Success Manager. This is an entry-level position with fantastic room for growth. Through working with our Publisher Sales and Ad Operations teams, the ideal candidate will learn the foundations of supply side monetization and play a key role in finding and nurturing potential Publisher relationships.
This person will be responsible for prospecting, onboarding, lead generation, managing assigned publisher accounts, and providing support to our Business Development Managers in various capacities. You will become highly proficient at navigating the AdSupply ad server UI and working within our client support system to quickly resolve tasks. At its heart, this job is for someone who is interested in starting a lucrative career in publisher sales, enjoys scouring the internet, and gets a kick out of talking to new people.
Publisher Success Manager Requirements
- Candidate should be organized, self-motivated, and able to understand and prioritize tasks quickly
- Candidate should be comfortable working with ad campaign reports and analyzing data (Excel skills rock)
- Candidate should have strong written communication skills & be proficient with both formal and casual communication channels (you’ll be typing plenty)
- Work well in a team environment and be able to pass information between departments in an accurate & timely manner
- Experience with any basic customer management application or understanding of CRM workings
- Experience with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Profile & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree ideal (not required)
- Attention to detail (this one’s important)
- Positive attitude and friendly team interactions
- Timely communication and ability to keep organized
- Ability to act as information hub between multiple departments
- Results oriented, motivated, and dedicated
- Hunger to learn (if you don’t know, ask!)
Compensation & Perks
AdSupply is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes all candidates. The Publisher Success Manager is a salaried position with benefits (after 90 days), a competitive salary, and an opportunity to be part of our profit sharing plan.
We have excellent benefits, including:
- Top class company-paid health insurance for employees and their dependents (including dental and vision)
- Retirement 401k plan with maximum match from AdSupply
- Open, friendly office with a fully stocked kitchen, hot bagel Mondays, and catered lunch Wednesdays
- Once-a-month team activities, company movie nights, diverse and inclusive workplace that will make fun of you if you pay $1000 for a suitcase
- Paid networking opportunities and travel, attend major marketing events and conferences
- Awesome coffee
If becoming a Publisher Success Manager sounds like the right digital marketing career for you, please fill out the application form below. If for any reason you are having issues with this form, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you.